• To work collaboratively with senior(s) in preparation of payroll information data, benefits and its administration of social insurance, housing fund etc.; for clients
• To assist senior(s) with IIT related matters and related administration works: maintenance of clients' HR database, including salary movement such as new appointment, transfer, bonus, increment, promotion and other related works;
• Preparation of payroll standard reports and applicable tax filing forms for clients;
• To assist and support seniors in various areas of salary administration and record keeping for clients;
• To correspond with authorities/clients in connection with social wealth benefits contribution (Shanghai and other provinces).
• Personal visit to relevant tax bureau / social benefit center for clarification of unresolved issues.
• Required to assist with ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting, Human Resource is needed, but working experience is not a must;
• Numerical sensitive and detail-minded;
• Conversant with prevailing Labor Law and related legislation is an advantage;
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English; CET 6 above;
• Proficiency in MS office.
TMF Group was founded in the Netherlands in 1988. Over the next 20 years it expanded rapidly across the world culminating in 2011 in its merger with Equity Trust, an established global leader in trust and fiduciary services.
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialised and business-critical financial and administrative services that help our clients to operate in different geographic locations.
Our services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial – whether a company wants to globalise, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
Today TMF Group operates in more than 120 offices in over 80 countries and employs more than 5,500 qualified accountants, lawyers, corporate secretaries, HR and other professionals.